By placing an order you automatically agree with the terms and conditions of EssayPenguins.com, stating as follows:
- Product Use Policy: EssayPenguins.com does not advocate the client to submit the work as his/her own. All the work that originates from EssayPenguins.com is to be used for reference or sample to direct the client to do his/her work.
- Contact Information: The client should ensure that he/she gives the correct contact information to EssayPenguins.com and updates it regularly. This will enable the company to provide timely delivery of work. Note that, EssayPenguins.com will not be liable to any late or wrong delivery due to failure to provision of the correct information.
- Withdrawal of Orders: In case a client wishes to withdraw or cancel an order after it is already paid for and assigned to a contractor, he/she has two choices; he/she will get a refund proportionate to the work already done or use the sum of money for future orders – with the company’s discretion.
- Reference materials/ Sources: EssayPenguins.com uses the most relevant and updated sources for research work. A client may request for specific resources to be used. In case the requested sources are not available, the customer may provide them to the writer by uploading directly to the account, or give authority to purchase them which should be done promptly in the interest of the deadlines. If the client approves the purchase, an invoice will be sent to him/her.
- Instructions to Clients: The client is obliged to provide all the details and instructions about his/her order to the writer. Additionally he/she should respond to any follow-up questions and clarifications as the writer may inquire. If the additional information is not provided, the writer and EssayPenguins.com will not bear the responsibility. In case the paper produced does not match the requirements as indicated by the student, free revision is administered. An additional charge is applied when supplementary instructions accompany the revision request.
- Plagiarism: In case the customer has reasons to believe that the work provided is plagiarized, EssayPenguins.com will always provide a plagiarism scan and report. If plagiarism is indeed detected –which is a rare occasion-, the company will revise the work at no extra cost.
- Technical Issues: EssayPenguins.com will not bear responsibility for late delivery or submission associated with the customer’s low Internet connectivity or server problems.
When you place an order, you by default agree with provisions of the above disclaimer.
EssayPenguins.com is the best online writing service that offers the best quality, and customer focused academic papers for academic success. Our strong 24/7 customer care center is always there to engage our customers on any concerns they might be having. Thank you for choosing us as your academic partner.
Placing an order at EssayPenguins.com means that you have read and internalized the terms and conditions of the user agreement policy and agreed to it. Any special considerations should be sought from the administration panel by sending an email with the details of the certification. The consideration will take effect after the approval of the request. The products we produce are to be used for references purposes only, and EssayPenguins.com does not assert that they will have an impact on your grades.
By assenting and accepting the terms and conditions of EssayPenguins.com, and by setting up a payment option authority is given to the company to debit your credit card, the cost of the order and any other charges as agreed.
Cancellation of Orders:
All cancellation of orders must be done formally through an email as per the user agreement. This should be done in time before the contractor starts working on the order. Every withdrawal is treated individually, and the request may or may not be accepted.
The dedicated and hardworking professionals from EssayPenguins.com ensure that all customer deadlines are met. We as the company indemnify ourselves from any liability as a result of late deliveries due to any of the following reasons:
Confirmation of Billing Information- All clients should provide the corrective and active payment options. This should be adequately verifiable as per the anti-money laundering and cybercrime laws. Verify the payment option immediately after signing up for the services.
Communication- It is the duty of the customer to check his/her emails regularly for any queries from the writer. The writers may at any given time require some additional information about the status of the order. You should also be reachable through the phone number you provide. Any writer’s effort to reach you should result in an immediate response from you.
Editing: Any services that are not warranted as free services by the company will result in a charge. This includes additional details and instructions on the original order or accompanying a revision.
Instructions on Sources/Reference Materials: Provide explicit instructions of your order while placing it and indicate the specific sources you prefer of which you should provide, preferably within an hour after order placement, if they are not available to the general public.
Academic Level: When placing an order ensure you correctly indicate your educational level. Note that, if you indicate the wrong level, you will be charged for correction. Our 24/7 customer service center will help you in case of any challenges in placing an order.
Payment: You are obligated to make a full payment before the writer begins the work. In return, our staff will ensure a timely delivery. If a delay is experienced, two options will be available to you: we can either review the cost and make a refund or retain the amount for future orders and compensate the delay time.
Legal Implications: Any suspected fraudulent activities of any kind will be reported to proper authorities. It is also your obligation to adhere to your state laws related to cyber and online business. Products from EssayPenguins.com are meant to be reference materials, and we are not liable for any consequences suffered from using them otherwise.
Our customers’ privacy is a top priority. We will, however, ask for your permission to allow us to use your cookies when you visit our page. We treat your information with ultimate anonymity, and we will not share it without your authority.
You will get updates or any other information via email on a regular basis with the option of unsubscribing.